RIESS® Edition Alpenemaille®
Alpenemaille® washbasins are handcrafted in Austria according to traditional methods and meet the highest standards.
The Alpenemaille® collection offers countertop and bowl basins, built-in and undermount basins, for private and semi-public areas, for guest and main bathrooms in various shapes, sizes and many colour variations. You can choose matching bowls, containers, cups etc. from the Riess range to go with your Alpenemaille® washbasin, which we will be happy to manufacture in your desired design, subject to availability.
On request, we can supply your basin with a drain fitting and also the matching designer space-saving siphon, which does not take up any space in the vanity unit. All basins can also be ordered with or without holes for the drain chain.
We guarantee you the best quality 100% “Made in Austria”.
The production of premium enamel is CO2-neutral using green electricity from hydropower.
- Enamel is not only visually appealing, it is also perceived as very pleasant in contact with the skin.
- The hygienic pore-free surface provides no breeding ground for bacteria and is allergen-free.
- Enamel does not absorb odours and is resistant to scratches and signs of use.
- The surface is also corrosion-resistant and very durable.
- Withstands extreme temperatures from -60°C to 450°C as well as acids and alkalis.
- Enamel is lightfast, there is no yellowing or fading.
- Produced from natural raw materials, CO² neutral and completely recyclable in scrap metal.
The timelessly beautiful classics are cult objects and represent lasting values in form and colour.
Show individual colour design of the enamel basins
Basin, drain set and siphon can of course also be purchased separately!
The drain set is always delivered with chrome-plated and black rubber plugs. This gives you the option of changing the plugs according to your personal taste!
The complete range and further information is available at our Alpenemaille® WEBSHOP or contact us by email email@example.com